We are often asked about the picture-in-picture effect in the MacMost video podcast. We do this using professional software called Wirecast, but you can get the same effect using ScreenFlow from the same company. It allows you to record your screen and from a video camera at the same time. So you can narrate your screen capture. Then you can crop and adjust both the capture and the camera video before rendering the final product.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.