Did you know your Mac has a second clipboard buffer for text? In addition to Command+C/X to copy/cut and Command+V to paste, you can use Control+K to cut and Control+Y to paste (Note: Control, not Command). And this is a separate storage space from Command+C/X. So you can store one piece of text in the Command+C/X buffer and another with Control+K.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.