To set which applications you would like to startup automatically at login, go to System Preferences and then click Accounts under the System header. Click the Login Items button. Next, click on the plus or minus buttons in the bottom left corner of the window to add or remove applications from your list. The next time you login to your Mac, the selected applications will launch automatically.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.