To set an e-mail reminder in iCal, click on your event and the go to the View Menu and select Show Info or press Command I to do the same thing. Next, select the email option under Alarm in the Info drawer. Finally, select which e-mail address you want the reminder to go to, and how many minutes in advance that you want your reminder.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.