If your desktop is a mess, it can be hard to concentrate on your current task. You can make it better by hiding all of the apps you aren’t currently using. Spirited Away is a free Mac OS X add-on that will automatically hide applications that you haven’t used for a while. It is highly customizable, allowing you to set applications that are never automatically hidden, for instance.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.