Using tabs in your web browser is an easy way to switch between several websites in the same browser window. To use tabs in Safari, go to Preferences under the Safari menu and then select the Tabs, tab. Make sure that the ‘Enable Tabbed Browsing’ check box is checked. There are also options to ‘Select New Tabs As They Are Created’ and ‘Always Show Tab Bar.’ You can select those if you wish. Close Preferences and you are ready to surf using tabs. Here’s a handy tip, hold the command key down when you click on a link to open the link in a new tab.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.