You can create a collection of favorite styles in TextEdit to be used in all documents you create. In Rich Text mode, choose Format, Font, Styles. Then browse through the styles used in your document. When you see a style that you want to make favorite, click the Add To Favorites button. You can name the style and it will now appear in the Styles pop-up menu in TextEdit. You can also click on the Favorite Styles radio button in the style browser to go through your favorites and remove them.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
© 2006-2015 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.