To do list programs are all over the place, including the built-in to do list shared between Mail and iCal. But The Hit List takes it up a notch. You can organize your items in a number of ways and view them as a list or one-at-a-time with notes. It acts like your inbox for everything that isn’t email. Plus the interface is very well thought-out and friendly.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.