In the special application menu, there is the Services, TextEdit, New Window Containing Selection item. This is even more handy when you go to System Preferences, Keyboard & Mouse, Keyboard Shortcuts and add “New Window Containing Selection” as a shortcut under “All Applications.” Then all you need to do is make a selection and use that keyboard shortcut to instantly create a document with that text in it.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.