In Lion you can easily add Emoji characters (smiley faces, hearts, graphic icons, etc) in text. Bring up the Characters palette with Command+Option+T and then select Emoji. Then select the type and double-click the character to insert it. Works best in rich text editors like TextEdit and Mail, but doesn’t seem to work yet in Pages.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.