Spotlight is the powerful search engine that’s included with Mac OSX Tiger which searches for files on your Mac. One easy way to access Spotlight is to click on the magnifying glass icon in the upper right hand corner of the Finder. Another “click less” way to access it is to press Command + Space, and if you want to bring up the full Spotlight window press Command + Shift + Space.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.