Okay someone just sent you an important Microsoft Word document and you don’t have Microsoft Word on your Mac, what are you going to to do? Here’s an easy way to read Microsoft Word documents. Simply right or control click on the document and in the contextual menu choose “Open With” and then choose TextEdit.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.