Hard drive storage is so cheap these days. Check out these Western Digital 1.0TB Drives I’ve got several of them. I use them for Time Machine backups and off-site backups. At $85 a piece, it is extremely worth it to know that I’ve got multiple backups of all my data, photos and projects. I just dock them in a cheap hard drive dock, or swap them in and out of my Mac Pro.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.