You can determine what happens when you insert a CD or DVD into your Mac by going to the System Preferences, CDs & DVDs pane. You can have your Mac prompt you for instruction, or have it automatically launch an application. You can even have different settings for blank media, music CDs, picture CDs or video DVDs.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.