If you hold down the Option key and click on the WiFi indicator at the top right of your screen in the toolbar, you will get additional information about your current WiFi connection. You’ll find out your signal strength and WiFi channel. You’ll also see your MAC address, which you sometimes need to give out to be allowed to connect to closed WiFi networks.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.