Not all entries in your Address Book need to be people. If you want to add the phone number for your doctor’s office, bank, insurance company, mechanic or any other general office or service number, simply check the “Company” checkbox right under the Last, First name entries when creating a new contact. This will put the company name as the primary identifier for the contact, rather than a person’s name. You can still enter a name if you want, but it is optional.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.