Have trouble holding down modifier keys and pressing letter keys at the same time? Go to System Preferences, Accessibility, Keyboard and turn on Sticky Keys. This lets you press keys like Shift, Command, Control and Option, release them, and then hit the letter key. You even see which modifier keys have been pressed with onscreen indicators.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.