Several different rumors over the last few days point to a new iPad Pro in the coming weeks. 9to5mac mentions that the beta of iOS 12.1 supports syncing Memoji across devices. That feature would make the most sense if one could own an iPhone and iPad capable of using Animoji, which would require a new iPad with the same front-facing cameras as the iPhone X series. MacRumors notes support for landscape FaceID, which would also likely be a feature of a new iPad Pro. In addition, there is support for 4K video output in the simulator used by iOS developers for the iPad. This could mean that the new iPad Pro uses USB-C as a connector instead of a Lightning port. It could make sense that an iPad Pro is the first device to jump to USB-C ahead of iPhones possibly moving there next year.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.