While we are on the subject of password security this week, it is worth mentioning that 1Password has an iPhone version. In fact, it has two: a standard 1Password and a 1Password Pro with a few more features. And, you guessed it, you can sync your 1Password on the iPhone with your 1Password on the Mac, giving you secure access to your passwords while away from your computer. Unfortunately you can’t easily log on to Web sites in mobile Safari, but you can copy and paste your passwords across.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.