Always finding it hard to locate system preference panes in System Preferences? You can change the window to show you the panes in alphabetical order, instead of by category. Just open the System Preferences and choose View, Organize Alphabetically. You can also use the search box at the top of the window to quickly find things throughout all preference panes.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.