Curious as to which apps use the most power on your iPhone? Carat seeks to find out. It slowly samples energy use on your iPhone to provide you with a report showing apps that use a lot of power. While other apps that claim to do this actually only look at your installed apps and then make an education guess, Carat gathers data (it takes at least a week to give you your first report).
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.