Apple’s Cards app is a handy and fairly inexpensive way to send customized real-world cards to family and friends. You select a template and add your own photos and text. It only costs $3 to send a card inside the U.S., cheaper than many store-bought cards. And there are some nifty features like GPS location integration and the ability to send cards to multiple recipients, even after the original has been sent.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.