You can copy and move files using drag and drop in the Finder, of course. But you can also use standard copy and paste keyboard commands to do it. Select a file in the Finder and use Command+C. Then go to another folder and use Command+V to place a copy of that file there. Use Command+Option+V and it will move the file instead.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.