If you select a file in the Finder, then use Edit, Copy or Command+C and then use Edit, Paste or Command+V to paste it into a TextEdit, Pages or some other text area, you’ll get the file name. But if you use Command+Option+C you will then be able to paste the full path of the file. This even works when you select multiple files or all of the files in a folder. You will then get each name or path on a separate line.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.