Most Mac users know you can cycle through application using Command+Tab. But you can also cycle through windows in your currently running application without moving your hands from the keyboard. With Command+` (The key to the left of 1 and above Tab) you can bring each window of your application to the front in turn. This is especially useful if you have multiple browser or word processing windows in use.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.