If you ever see a window with no Close button at the upper left, but a Cancel button somewhere at the bottom, you can also close it by pressing the Esc key on your keyboard. Examples are: Print dialogs and Open dialogs. But Esc also works in some other places even when there is a close button, like the Preferences or About windows in apps.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.