Since the first iPhone you could email photos in iOS. But now you have the ability to attach a photo from right inside the email composition window. Tap in your message and you’ll get Select/Select All/Paste plus a right arrow. Tap the right arrow to get the Insert Photo or Video option. You can do it more than once to attach multiple photos to a single message.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.