If you use multiple screens like I do, one frustrating aspect is your menu bar and document window can sometimes be very far apart. The little free app MenuPop solves this issues by letting you choose any item from he menu bar without having to go to the menu bar. Just press a shortcut key and all of the menu commands appear at your current cursor location.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.