I hate the earbuds that come with the iPod and iPhone. They are just so uncomfortable. And they don’t work well with airplane noise. So i usually use a set of noise cancelling over-the-ear headphones when I can. But sometimes these are too bulky to carry in a small airline carry-on. So I tried the Panasonic RP-HC55 Noise Canceling Earbuds. I thought they would be the same level of discomfort as the Apple earbuds, but at least the noise cancellation would be a benefit. I was surprised to find that they were also very comfortable. I may have finally found a set of earbuds that I like.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.