You can easily create a password-protected file that contains an image with Preview. Just open the image file with Preview and choose File, Export as PDF. In the Save dialog, click the Show Details button at the bottom and then check Encrypt and set a password. Now someone will need a PDF viewer, like Preview or Adobe Reader, plus the password to see the image.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.