Screen protectors for iPhones aren’t cool or sexy, but they are often necessary. Lord knows how many scratches I’d have on my screen without one. I’ve been using the Power Support Anti-Glare Film for iPhone 3G for a while and like the fact that it works, doesn’t get in the way, and doesn’t have those annoying bubbles that other protectors have.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.