The new Safari 5 includes the Reader function. A “Reader” button appears next to the URL when you are viewing a text article on a Web site. This is nice for reading the text on the screen, but also nice for printing. At the bottom of the Reader interface is a printer button. Use that to print out a nice clean version of the text without Web site navigation or ads.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.