You can open your trash folder by double-clicking on the trash icon in the Dock. Then you can select some of the files there and get a File, Put Back menu option. This will attempt to return the file to the location on your drive where it was before you put it in the trash. You can also right+click on a file and choose Put Back, or use Command+Delete. This will only work for files that have been thrown away using the Finder and where the original location is still available.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.