Scroll bars are everyone in Mac OS X and applications. There are two things that can happen when you click in the scroll bar, above or below the marker. The first is the window can move up or down one page. The second is the window can jump to a position in the document relative to the spot you clicked in the scroll bar. Switch between these two options in System Preferences, Appearance. Look for the “Click in the scroll bar to” option.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.