Using Airport Utility 6.x there is a “summary” screen that lists the devices connected and information about them. To get to it, click on the Airport device icon so you see its basic information and the “Edit” button. Then hold the option key down and quickly double-click the Edit button. This brings up the same window as normal, but with an additional Summary screen.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.