If you choose the Apple Menu, then Recent Items, you get a list of recently used applications and files. If you hold the Command key down while viewing this list, each item changes to “Show X,” allowing you to go to that item in the Finder instead of launching or opening it.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.