The two competing disk cloning and backup utilities are the previously recommended Carbon Copy Cloner and SuperDuper!. I’ve recently switched to using SuperDuper! as I find it handles making full hard drive backups a little more smoothly. It is a free trial, and then $28 for all advanced features.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.