This handy program corrects a major problem with Time Machine: you can’t schedule your backups. Instead, Time Machine insists on backing up every hour, never mind that you are using your Mac at the time. With Time Machine Editor you can change the interval to something else, like 4 hours, or set specific times for the backup to run. Plus, it’s free.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.