Quick Look allows you to select a file in the Finder and preview it with just a tap of the spacebar. You can also use Quick Look elsewhere, including Open and Save dialog boxes, and the Print Queue. When you print a document and it is waiting in the queue, you can select it and press the spacebar to view the document.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.