You’ve probably heard of, or played, this game before. It has been around for the Wii, Windows and Mac since 2008. You build structures out of goo to reach a goal. Very inventive and fun. The iPad version of World of Goo has been around for a few months, and now there is an iPhone version as well.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.