If you look in Safari’s preferences, under Bookmarks, you can check off “Include Bonjour” in one of the three bookmarks sections.For instance, you can turn it on for Collections so it shows up on the left when you Show All Bookmarks from the Bookmarks menu. Many wifi printers and other devices will broadcast the location of their local admin web page using Bonjour. You can see these appear here and get quick access to their admin pages with information and controls.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.