If you look in Safari’s preferences, under Bookmarks, you can check off “Include Bonjour” in one of the three bookmarks sections.For instance, you can turn it on for Collections so it shows up on the left when you Show All Bookmarks from the Bookmarks menu. Many wifi printers and other devices will broadcast the location of their local admin web page using Bonjour. You can see these appear here and get quick access to their admin pages with information and controls.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Post Photos to Facebook From Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.