Check out Accessing Your iCloud Data in a Web Browser at YouTube for closed captioning and more options.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
All MacMost Shorts...
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- Screen Capture Entire Web Pages On Your Mac (2023)
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- What To Do Before Handing Your iPhone to a Cashier, Ticket-Taker or Police (Revisited)
- How To Paste Without Styles or Formatting on a Mac
- Using Images in Mac Numbers Spreadsheets
- 7 Ways To Fix a Mac Keyboard That Is Not Working Correctly
- How To Summarize Articles and Videos With ChatGPT
- 10 Uses For the Copy Subject Function In macOS
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Hi Gary, I love your perfect video's!
Before the the last big overhaul of iCloud.com, I could switch the time zone easily in the personal preference pane. In the Netherlands where I live, I first check this setting by my customers. More than often it is set op Pacific time zone, in stead of CET-zone. Question: Where can I find that setting in the new iCloud.com?
Thanks a lot!
Tom: No idea. I don't remember it being a setting in the iCloud.com web apps before. But I certainly don't see it now.