LaunchPad is a great app launcher, allowing you to type a few characters and hit Return to launch any app on your Mac. But it is hampered by the fact that you need to use the mouse or trackpad to start it from the Dock. To add a keyboard shortcut, go to System Preferences, Keyboard, Shortcuts, Launchpad & Dock.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Annotating Documents With Preview
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- How Old Is Too Old?
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to Getting Started With Time Machine
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
- Play Chess On Your Mac
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.