Many iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users do no realize that you can easily change which apps are shown at the bottom of your home screens. Just tap and hold any icon until they all wiggle. Then, in addition to being able to move the app icons in the middle of the screen, you can also drag icons up out of the bottom dock area. Once you have cleared a space, you can drag another icon down to the bottom. The iPhone and iPod touch can gave four apps down there, while the iPad can have six. Those apps are available on every home screen page as you flip though them, so them this space for your most commonly launched apps.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Arranging Apps on Your iPad or iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Modifier Keys
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- 10 Finder Tricks
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Adjusting Text Kern, Ligatures and Baseline
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.