Many iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users do no realize that you can easily change which apps are shown at the bottom of your home screens. Just tap and hold any icon until they all wiggle. Then, in addition to being able to move the app icons in the middle of the screen, you can also drag icons up out of the bottom dock area. Once you have cleared a space, you can drag another icon down to the bottom. The iPhone and iPod touch can gave four apps down there, while the iPad can have six. Those apps are available on every home screen page as you flip though them, so them this space for your most commonly launched apps.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Upgrading Older Macs To Earlier Versions Of macOS
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.