Many iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users do no realize that you can easily change which apps are shown at the bottom of your home screens. Just tap and hold any icon until they all wiggle. Then, in addition to being able to move the app icons in the middle of the screen, you can also drag icons up out of the bottom dock area. Once you have cleared a space, you can drag another icon down to the bottom. The iPhone and iPod touch can gave four apps down there, while the iPad can have six. Those apps are available on every home screen page as you flip though them, so them this space for your most commonly launched apps.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Customize Safari With These 10 Preferences
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- Create an iPhone Shortcut To Show Your Vaccination Card
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.