Want to save interesting web pages to a list in Reminders? While viewing the page in Safari, click the share button in your toolbar, then select Reminders. Or, go to File, Share, Reminders. Then you get to edit the title, link and specify a Reminders list. You can even click the “i” button to set a time or location to get an alert. So you can see a web page that could be useful at a specific time or location and quickly set a reminder for that time and location.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.