Want to save interesting web pages to a list in Reminders? While viewing the page in Safari, click the share button in your toolbar, then select Reminders. Or, go to File, Share, Reminders. Then you get to edit the title, link and specify a Reminders list. You can even click the “i” button to set a time or location to get an alert. So you can see a web page that could be useful at a specific time or location and quickly set a reminder for that time and location.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.