Manually adding pages to appear on your Safari 4 “Top Sites” page is less-than-intuitive. The + button to the left of the address field at the top of Safari lets you add the current page to your bookmarks bar or menu, and also Top Sites. Just click it and in the pop-up menu that appears inside the drop-down controller, choose Top Sites. The site will be added and automatically “pinned” to stay on your Top Sites page.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Simulating Pivot Tables In Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.