Not all entries in your Address Book need to be people. If you want to add the phone number for your doctor’s office, bank, insurance company, mechanic or any other general office or service number, simply check the “Company” checkbox right under the Last, First name entries when creating a new contact. This will put the company name as the primary identifier for the contact, rather than a person’s name. You can still enter a name if you want, but it is optional.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.