You probably know you can use Command+Option+Esc to bring up a list of all apps, select one, and force it to quit. But you can also simply double-click on an app in this list to switch to it. So you can use it as an application switcher, with the advantage being that the list is alphabetical.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Using Siri Shortcuts From the Gallery
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Scroll Bars
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- iMovie Mirror Effect
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Simulating Pivot Tables In Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.