You probably know that some keyboard shortcuts are the same from app-to-app: Command+C, Command+Q, Command+A, and so on. But one common shortcut that most people don’t know is that Command+, (comma) is almost always the shortcut for the current app’s preferences.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Create Animated Charts In Keynote
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Upgrading Older Macs To Earlier Versions Of macOS
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.