You probably know that some keyboard shortcuts are the same from app-to-app: Command+C, Command+Q, Command+A, and so on. But one common shortcut that most people don’t know is that Command+, (comma) is almost always the shortcut for the current app’s preferences.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.