You probably know that some keyboard shortcuts are the same from app-to-app: Command+C, Command+Q, Command+A, and so on. But one common shortcut that most people don’t know is that Command+, (comma) is almost always the shortcut for the current app’s preferences.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Frequently Asked Questions About AppleCare
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- Using Personal Automations To Play a Wake-Up Song, Podcast Or Playlist
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.