If you do presentations with your Mac, you probably don’t want notifications popping up while presenting. Go to System Preferences, Notifications and check Turn on Do Not Disturb “When mirroring to TVs and projectors.” Or, you can simply remember to Option+click on Notifications Center in the upper right corner of your screen to turn on Do Not Disturb before presenting.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
Copyright © 2006-2022 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.